BEANO TABLETS 30 Tablets Help Prevent Gas and Bloating
- Beano is Unique Beano is a natural food enzyme dietary supplement that can help prevent gas before it starts.
- Beano is not a drug. It is a dietary supplement - a food enzyme from a natural source.
- It helps you to digest the complex carbohydrates in your favorite healthy foods.
- By taking Beano at the beginning of a meal, you can help prevent gas, bloating and other discomfort.
- Beano comes in a convenient tablet or liquid, and it isn't just for beans.
- It also works on vegetables and whole grains.
- According to the food pyramid, these highly nutritious foods are an essential part of a healthy diet
- Try Beano on vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, lettuce, onions, peppers and more.
- And legumes like beans, peas, and soy products. Plus cereals, whole grains and seeds.
- When necessary, swallow, chew or crumble 3 tablets per meal (1 tablet per 1/2 cup serving of problem food) with the first bite of gassy food. A typical meal consists of 2-3 servings of food. For best results you may have to adjust the number of tablets according to the number of servings of problem foods that you eat. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product