Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops 1 Ounce Bottle
- For rewetting soft lenses to minimize dryness. Sterile. Same trusted formula.
- Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops, made only by Bausch & Lomb, is a gentle, effective, thimerosal-free, preserved solution that is recommended for rewetting lenses during wear.
- A virtually reaction-free formula that soothes eyes and rewets lenses to minimize dryness during wear.
- Ideal for rewetting lenses upon awakening for extended wear lens wearers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic Aqueous Solution that Contains Boric Acid, Sodium Borate and Sodium Chloride; Preserved with Sorbic Acid (0.1%) and Edetate Disodium (0.025%).
- Use as directed on package
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product