- Aspercreme Odor Free Therapy Pain Relieving Creme With Aloe is use for temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, muscle aches and strains.
- Clinically Proven for Minor Arthritis Pain Relief,
- Original Odor Free Formula.
- No Odor. No Burning. Greaseless. Stainless.
- Fast acting, long lasting relief. Easy to Open Flip Top Cap.
- Does not contain aspirin.
- Deep penetrating and starts to work fast. . . relief lasts for hours. Economy Size.
- For external use only. Allergy alert: if prone To allergic reaction From aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. When using this product: use only as directed, do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad, avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply To wounds or damaged skin. Stop use And ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days, redness is present, irritation develops. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away;: If prone To allergic reaction From aspirin or salicylates, consult a : doctor before use.
- Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water;Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.
- Trolamine Salicylate (10%). Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adults and children over 12 years:. apply generously to affected area. massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. ALLERGY ALERT: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label. do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. do not apply to wounds or damage, broken or irritated skin. do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF. condition worsens. symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. redness is present. irritation develops. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product