Aquafresh Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Multi-Action , 6 oz
New Aquafresh Multi Action has not only been specially formulated to give you all-around cavity protection that lasts. It comes with Sugar Acid Protection*, provided by active fluoride, to strengthen and shield teeth against sugar acid attack from everyday foods and drinks, the key cause of cavities.
ey benefits in 1 great tasting toothpaste with 24 Hour Sugar Acid Protection:
- Cavity Protection
- Healthy gums
- Pure fresh breath
- Great taste
- Enamel Strengthening
- With twice daily brushing
- Sodium fluoride (0.15% w/v flouride ion)
- Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, sodium laureal sulfate, xantham gum, flavor, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, zinc chloride, polyethylene, red 30, blue 1 lake
Frequently asked Questions
Q1. Where is the expiration date on Aquafresh tubes?
- The expiration date is stamped on the crimp of the tube and the flap of the carton. (The expiration date is not printed on Tartar Control because it has a 3-year shelf life.)
Q2. Does Aquafresh contain any gluten?
- Aquafresh toothpaste does not contain gluten.
Q3. Do Aquafresh tubes contain latex?
- No, Aquafresh tubes do not contain latex or substances associated with latex.
Q4. Are there animal derivatives in Aquafresh?
- Aquafresh Toothpastes are free of animal derivatives.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product