Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath ActionFluoride Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 5.6oz
- Because your mouth is completely unique, aqua fresh extreme clean has a special micro active foam that gets into hard to reach places from in between teeth to the back of your tongue
- Contains all the power of triple protection plus special micro polishers, fights the sources of bad breath where they hide
- With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, extreme clean's dynamic micro active foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles
- Appropriate for ages 2 and older, seeks out hard to reach places, with micro active foaming action and whitening
- Helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing
- Active Ingredient - Purpose.Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.
- Inactive Ingredients- Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Peg-8, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Blue 1, Iron Oxides, Red 30.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older-Apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or use as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Other information:Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).
Frequently asked Questions:
Q1. Where is the expiration date on Aquafresh tubes?
- The expiration date is stamped on the crimp of the tube and the flap of the carton. (The expiration date is not printed on Tartar Control because it has a 3-year shelf life.)
Q2. Does Aquafresh contain any gluten?
- Aquafresh toothpaste does not contain gluten.
Q3. Do Aquafresh tubes contain latex?
- No, Aquafresh tubes do not contain latex or substances associated with latex.
Q4. Are there animal derivatives in Aquafresh?
- Aquafresh Toothpastes are free of animal derivatives.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product