Aosept Clear Care Cleaner & Disinfectant Solution is Kills germs that can cause eye infection.
- MiraFlow Extra-Strength Daily cleaner removes debris and lens deposits.
- CIBA Vision Cleaner may also be used.
- Aosept Clear Care Cleaner & Disinfectant Solution is a SoftWear Saline is specially formulated for sensitive eyes.
- Aosept Clear Care Cleaner & Disinfectant Solution for:
Aosept Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case
- Removing Protein
- Includes Free Lens Case.
- CIBA Vision is a leader in contact lenses and lens care.
Sterile Ophthalmic SOLolution : Microfiltered Hydrogen Peroxide 3%;Sodium Chloride 0. 85% Stabilized With Phosphonic Acid;Buffered With Phosphates.
- Clean: Use a daily cleaner such as MiraFlow Extra-Strength Daily Cleaner.
- Rinse: rinse daily cleaner away with a saline such as SoftWear Saline.
- Disinfect/Neutralize: Use AOSEPT Disinfectant, AODISC Neutralizer, and AOSEPT lens Cup for disinfection and neutralization. Rinse lenses with fresh saline before putting them on.
- Red Tip Indicates Do Not Put Aosept Disinfectant That Has Not Been Neutralized Into Your Eye.
- Place lens on your eye only after neutralizing the AOSEPT Disinfectant and rinsing your lenses thoroughly with sterile saline solution.
- Should AOSEPT Disinfectant get into your eye.
- Remove Your Lens Immediately, Flush (Wash) Your Eye With Water Or Saline For Several Minutes.
- If burning and/or irritation persists, seek assistance from and eye care professional. Keep out of reach of children.