Anbesol Liquid Anbesol Cool Mint Liquid Mouth Pain Relief 0.41 OZ
- Anbesol Regular Strength Oral Anesthetic Mouth Pain Relief Liquid, 0.41 Ounce
- Product Features Instant Pain Relief Of Tooth Pain Gum Pain Canker Sore Denture Pain
- Oral Anesthetic Maximum Strength Gel Fast toothache pain relief.
- Oral anesthetic.
- Benzocaine 20%.
- Anbesol liquid Dentist strong so the pain is gone.
- Before the dentist gives you a needle, he rubs a pain reliever on your gums. It's the same pain reliever in the same strength that is in Maximum Strength Anbesol.
- Anbesol liquid For the temporary relief of pain associated with toothache, canker sore, minor dental procedures, or minor injury or irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Benzocaine 10%.
- D&C Yellow No. 10; FD&C Blue No. 1; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavor; Methylparaben; Phenylcarbinol; Polyethylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol; Saccharin.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Wipe liquid on with cotton, or cotton swab, or fingertip. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor/dentist. Children under 12 years of age: Adult supervision should be given in the use of this product. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes; do not exceed recommended dosage; do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor or dentist. Stop use and ask a doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash, or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product