Align JR Probiotic Supplement for Kids, Cherry Flavored Chewable Probiotics 24 ct
- Align Jr. Chewables is a gluten-free probiotic that comes in a great tasting Cherry Smoothie flavor. Align Jr. has no artificial colors or sweeteners.
Why Choose Align Jr.?
- Align is the #1 doctor recommended probiotic brand, and is recommended more than any other probiotic supplement.‡ Only Align contains B. Infantis 35624, a unique natural probiotic strain offered by no other probiotic product, including store brands.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- Procter & Gamble stands behind our product. If you are not satisfied with Align Jr. probiotic supplement, simply return the UPC code from the package and your original sales receipt within 60 days of purchase for a full refund in the form of a prepaid card.
Align is Also for You
- Align, the #1 gastroenterologist recommended probiotic brand,‡ is also available for adults in both chewable and capsule form.
- Align Jr. is intended for children ages 6 years and above. With continued daily use, Align Jr. helps fortify their digestive system with a unique healthy bacteria 24/7.*
- The body needs beneficial bacteria for a number of things, including healthy digestion. These essential bacteria are sensitive to stress, travel, and changes in diet or routine. Probiotics may help by delivering healthy bacteria to the digestive system.
- We recommend that Align Jr. be taken once a day, each day.
- We recommend that you follow the usage instructions and have your child take one chewable tablet daily. You should review the labeling to ensure Align Jr. is right for your child and consult your health care professional if your child has severe or chronic digestive problems, or if you have any questions.
- No. Your child can take Align Jr. at any time of the day, with food or without. We recommend that he/she take Align Jr. as part of his/her daily routine, at a time of day that will be easy to remember.
- If a day or two is missed, you shouldn’t notice anything different. There’s no need to take an additional chewable– just have him/her take the next tablet at the usual time as part of his/her routine.
- Some antibiotics may make Align Jr. less effective. If your child is taking an antibiotic, consult your child’s health care provider for advice.
- No, it is not necessary to refrigerate Align Jr.
- Each Align Jr. Chewable provides an effective level of bacteria (1x 107 CFU) until at least the “best by” date.
- Align Jr. contains probiotic bacteria, similar to those in the active cultures of yogurt or fermented milk products. However, yogurt in the United States is not required to contain any live cultures, and tests have shown that some yogurt products have a wide range of levels of live bacteria. The delivery of probiotics in either yogurt or fermented milk is limited by the need for cold storage and an associated shorter shelf life. Additionally, many people may have trouble consuming sufficiently large quantities of these products.
- Align Jr. is a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements that make claims to benefit structures or functions of the human body (such as gastrointestinal health) are required by the FDA to carry this statement, which is called the "DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) Disclaimer." The safety of B. infantis 35624—the probiotic ingredient in Align Jr.—has been reviewed by the FDA as part of the "new dietary ingredient" (NDI) notification process and was accepted by the FDA for filing.
- In clinical studies, there was no significant difference in side effects between Align and placebo (e.g., sugar pill). Side effects, if they occur, tend to be mild and digestive in nature. As with other probiotics, in the first few days of taking Align Jr., some consumers have reported experiencing some gas and bloating. This may be temporary while your child’s digestive system is adjusting to Align Jr.
- Yes, Align Jr. has been scientifically tested, and it is a gluten-free probiotic supplement.
- Align Jr. contains sodium caseinate (milk protein), and may, therefore, contain trace amounts of lactose. If your child is lactose intolerant, ask a health care professional if you or your child have concerns about the use of Align Jr.
- We do not add any ingredients which would be expected to contain soy to Align Jr. However, we cannot guarantee that Align Jr. is 100% soy free. If you have any concerns about your child taking Align Jr., please consult a health care professional.