Advil Junior Strength Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever, 100mg Ibuprofen Grape Flavor, 24-Count Chewable Tablets
- Reduces fever for up to 8 hours
- Relieves minor aches and pains associated with the flu or common cold
- Infants' & Children's Advil
- Children's Advil Suspension
- Infants' Advil Drops
- Junior Strength Advil Chewables
- Junior Strength Advil Tablets
- Let’s face it - kids get sick, no matter how much you do to prevent it.
- When sick gets real in your house, we’ve got your back.
- When it comes to relieving fever, choose the medicine that provides up to 8 hours of unsurpassed fever relief the medicine in Children's Advil.
- Children's Advil reduces fever faster and lasts longer than Children's Tylenol.
- Use the chart below to match your kids' ickiest symptoms to our family of solutions.
- Be sure to match the best product for your child's particular symptoms.
- Read all product information before using. Keep this carton for important information. This product is intended for use in children ages 6 years-11 years.This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.Do not give more than directed.Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed.Do not use more than 4 times a day.Dosing chart Weight (lb): age (yr): dose (tablets).Under 48 lb: under 6 yr: ask a doctor.48-59 lb: 6-8 yr: 2 tablets.60-71 lb: 9-10 yr: 2 1/2 tablets.72-95 lb: 11 yr: 3 tablets.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 4.2 mg per tablet.One dose lasts 6-8 hours.Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).