Actavis Clotrimazole Vaginal Anti-fungal Cream USP 1% With Applicator 45 GM
- Vaginal antifungal/external vulvar antifungal
- Treats vaginal yeast (candida) infections
- Relieves external vulvar itching and irritation associated with a yeast infection
- if you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- Contact your doctor immediately.
- in children less than 12 years of age
- benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
- vaginal or vulvar itching and discomfort for the first time. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 7 days in a row.symptoms that return within 2 months or infections that do not clear up easily with proper treatment. You could be pregnant, or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your infections, including diabetes or a damaged immune system (including damage from infection with HIV- the virus that causes AIDS). Please read enclosed educational pamphlet.do not use tampons.symptoms do not get better in 3 days or infection isn’t gone in 7 days. You may have a condition other than a yeast infection.ask a health professional before use.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.before using this product, read the enclosed pamphlet.fill the applicator and insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. Repeat this procedure 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.for relief of external vulvar itching, squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger and gently spread the cream onto the irritated area of the vulva. Use once or twice a day for up to 7 days as needed to relieve external vulvar itching. The cream should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection.store at room temperature between 2° and 30 °C (36° to 86°F)see end flaps of carton and tube for lot number and expiration date.safety sealed: the tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product