AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System ACRL-3000
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief, simple-to-operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required)
- Six preset programs that correspond to a selected body part and six additional programs for tailored treatment, powerful with 25 levels of adjustable intensity, 30 minute treatment with auto shut-off
- The reusable premium electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part
- Comes complete with TENS unit, four reusable, self-adhesive premium electrode gel pads, one pair of lead wires, three AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- 25 levels of adjustable intensity
- 30-minute treatment session
- Replenish with the AccuRelief Universal Supply Kit, #ACRL-0001
- FDA Cleared Class II Medical Device
Introducing the AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Pain Relief System
A highly versatile, personal TENS unit for home, work or travel.
- It’s a powerful unit that allows you to choose from six pre-set body programs or six customizable programs for tailored treatment.With dual channel functionality, surround your pain with two electrode pads or with four electrode pads. Then choose from one of six preset body programs or tailor your own treatment. With 25 levels of adjustable intensity, finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick. It delivers targeted and effective pain relief for 30 minutes.
Does TENS Therapy Really Work?
- Yes! TENS Therapy has been prescribed by doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists for over 30 years and has been clinically proven to be safe and effective for pain relief. AccuRelief offers a complete line of comparable TENS units that are now available over-the-counter without a prescription.
How Do I Use AccuRelief's Dual Channel TENS Pain Relief System?
- It's simple! Connect the supplied device and electrodes to one another, place the electrodes on your skin and you're ready for TENS therapy by AccuRelief! The included Quick Start and Electrode Placement guides make the AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Pain Relief System quick and easy for all users.