A+D Zinc Oxide Treat Diaper Rash Cream 4 Ounce with Aloe
- Pediatrician-recommended ingredient for the treatment of diaper rash
- Spreads on easily, providing thorough coverage for effective treatment and protection
- Use at first sign of diaper rash
- Diaper rash is easy to spot and easy to treat. It is a red, patchy irritation found on baby's skin in the genital area, the thighs and the buttocks. Don't worry, Mom, almost all babies get diaper rash from time to time.
Q2.What causes diaper rash?
- Babies are so susceptible to diaper rash that wet and soiled diapers can irritate baby's delicate skin. Naturally, if your baby is in a wet diaper for too long, she will be more prone to getting a rash.
Some of the most common causes of diaper rash to be aware of are
- Irritation due to bowel movements and diarrhea.Irritation due to moisture from urine (even the most absorbent diapers leave some wetness behind).Not drying the skin thoroughly after a diaper change.Diaper chafing/friction.Allergic reaction to ingredients found in diaper wipes, laundry detergent, soap, lotion.Change in food or introducing new foods.
Q3.How can I help prevent my baby from getting diaper rash?
- Use A+D(R) Original Ointment at every diaper change to help prevent your baby from getting diaper rash.Just as you protect and condition your skin every day, you can do the same for your baby.Help prevent diaper rash by applying a generous layer of A+D(R) Original Ointment on baby's bottom, genital area and the folds of the thighs at every diaper change.It is safe to use every day. A+D(R) Ointment is formulated to create a protective barrier on baby's skin, preventing irritation from wetness, soiled diapers, and diaper chafing.
- Dimethicone (1%) (diaper rash cream), Zinc Oxide (10%) (diaper rash cream)
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cod Liver Oil (contains vitamin a & vitamin d), Fragrance, Glyceryl Oleate, Light Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Synthetic Beeswax, Water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use as directed on package
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product