A&D Original Ointment 1.5 Ounce Diaper rash Ointment and Skin Protectant
- It can be used at every diaper change to help prevent diaper rash
- Safe to use at every diaper change
- Ointment contains vitamins a and d
- A&D original ointment can be used at every diaper change to help prevent diaper rash, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Safe to use at every diaper change.
- Ointment contains vitamins a and d.
- Helps relieve dry, chafed skin.
- Forms a protective barrier to help seal out wetness.
- Pediatrician recommended.
- Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cod Liver Oil (contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax
- For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protectant use apply as needed. For diaper rash use:. Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper chance, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Do not get into eyes. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF. Condition worsens. Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. DO NOT USE ON. Deep or puncture wounds. Animal bites. Serious burns. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product