Pedifix Double Toe Straightener
- Dispensed by podiatrists, Double Toe Straigntener's special pads work well for MOST people with crooked toes. Helps relieve pain from Hammer Toe or plantar fasciitis.
- Washes well with hand wash and long lasting.
- Soft, cotton-elastic band keeps problem 2nd or 3rd toes in their proper position with gentle, constant pressure
- Encourages hammer toes to ‘flex’ to help postpone rigidity. Soft elastic loops guide crooked, deformed toes into proper position. Dual-layer foam padding cushions and protects the ball-of-foot
- Interchangeable for right of left foot
- 1 per pack
- Aligns Crooked, Overlapping and Hammer Toes
- Ball-of-Foot Cushion Helps Protect Metatarsal Heads
- Soft Elastic Loops Guide Deformed Toes Into Place
- Effective Post-Operative Splint to Speed Healing
- Dual Foam Layers
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Slip elastic loop over problem toe
- Pull loose end of band gently until toes are properly aligned. Scissor-trim excess band
- Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust as needed
- Be careful not to let band slip through slot, eliminating toe loop
- If desired, stitch-sew band to cushion for permanent placement
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture
- Air dry completely before reuse
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before use
- If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. Remove while sleeping. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist
Customer Questions And Answers:
Q1. What is hammer toe?
- Hammertoe is a contracture (bending) of one or both joints of the second, third, fourth, or fifth (little) toes. This abnormal bending can put pressure on the toe when wearing shoes, causing problems to develop.
Q2. Does it matter what toes I wear this on?
- The double toe straightener is principally designed for use on the 2/3 toes. It can be used on 3/4 but the 4th toe needs to be long enough to accommodate the loops of the pad on the 4th toe
Q3. Is Pedifix toe straighteners used for either left or right foot, how can one specify left or right foot?
- The double-toe variety is "generic" and can be used on either foot. The single-toe variety has a left and right foot style
Q4. When should a Budin toe straightener be used?
- Toe splints can be used on a daily basis or to help toes heal after surgery
Q5. What should I look for when buying a Budin toe straightener?
- Toe splints are available in a variety of sizes and materials, so it's best to ask your doctor about the type of toe straightener to use for your condition. Single , Double and Triple toe straighteners also are available
Q6. Who should not use a Budin toe straightener?
- Individuals with diabetes should not use a toe straightener without first talking to their physician. Diabetes can cause poor circulation in the feet, so any type of restrictive devise is not recommended without your physician's consent
Q7. Is it washable?
- Yes, Washable and reuasable
Q8. How much pieces comes in a package?
Q9. Will Pedifix toe straightener work?
- Yes ,This product works great to keep the bump in my toe down and lined up with the others
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product