Pedifix Bunion Regulator
A bunion is an unnatural, bony bump at the base of the big toe where it attaches to the foot. It develops when the pressure of your body’s weight persistently falls unevenly on the joints and tendons in your foot, causing the joint of the big toe to get bigger and stick out.
Anyone can develop bunions, but women are more prone to this bone deformity than men.
Experts believe that wearing tight, high-heeled or too-narrow shoes contribute to the development of these bony bumps.
- Aligns big toe for maximum comfort
- Relieves pain by alleviating strain that causes a bunion deformity
- This anatomically-shaped splint guides the big toe towards its normal position while gently stretching tendons and muscles to help slow progression of the condition
- The plastic is thicker, too provides instant bunion pain relief and provides visible correction to the big toe
- Works While You Rest or Sleep
- Doctor-recommended to patients who don't want bunion surgery
- Works at night while you sleep to relieve bunion pain
- Bunion Regulator gently separates your big toe and second toe to help maintain proper alignment, prevent friction and relieve pressure on your bunion
- It is designed for use while resting and can help slow progression of the condition
- Adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Specify Small Left, Small Right, Large Left or Large Right. (Fits Shoe Sizes-Small: Women's up to 8 & Men's up to 7; Large: Women's over 8 & Men's over 7.)
- Limit initial usage periods to 30 minutes each. Gradually wear splint for longer durations and increase band tension as comfort level improves
- Results will vary based on the severity and nature of the condition. Wearing the splint regularly can reduce discomfort and pain while possibly slowing the progression of bunion deformity
- Washable and reusable
- Separate Bunion Regulator's hook-and-loop band from itself and the remove free end. (Leave sewn loop on bottom splint arm, which goes under foot.)
- Insert big toe between leather-covered cushion and other cushion at the concave part of splint. Be sure leather-covered cushion covers bunion joint
- Lead hook-and-loop band around outside of foot and through slot on top splint arm
- Adjust tension by pulling band so big toe moves slightly
- Fold hook-and-loop band onto itself
- Press together to secure
- Hand wash product with warm water and mild soap
- Rinse thoroughly
- Press flat in a clean towel to remove excess moisture then air dry completely, away from direct heat and sunlight, before reuse
Customer Questions & Answers:
Is this price for a pair?
No, it is for single piece
Is it washable?
Yes , hand wash product with warm water and mild soap
What is hallux valgus?
A hallux abducto valgus deformity, commonly called a bunion, is a deformity characterized by medial deviation of the first metatarsal and lateral deviation of the hallux (big toe), often erroneously described as an enlargement of bone or tissue around the joint at the head of the big toe
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.