Pedifix Biomechanical Heel Wedges
By positioning the heel bone properly, Wedges relieve pressure on feet, ankles, knees and lower back. Heel Wedges can instantly control incorrect foot rotation and stop heel rollover. They help make walking or standing more comfortable, while preventing foot problems and reducing uneven shoe wear. 1 pair.
- Prevent excessive pronation & arch collapse by limiting calcaneal eversion during gait
- Relieves pronation-related stress on ankles, knees, hips, and back
- Self-adhesive backings keep them securely in place
- Help reduce uneven shoe wear
- Limit Pronation without bulky orthotics
- Keep Feet From Sliding Forward
- 1 Pair
Biomechanical Heel Wedges feature firm rubber postings that help prevent excessive pronation and arch collapse by limiting calcaneal eversion during gait. Self-adhesive backings keep them securely in place.
- Small (fits women's 5-7)
- Medium (fits women's 8-10, men's 6-8)
- Large (fits women's 11-13, men's 9-11)
- XLarge (fits women's 14+, men's 12+)
- Place inserts in footwear with the “wedge” facing downward and the rounded end positioned snugly in the heel area of each shoe
- Make sure wedge is positioned under the side of the foot that needs elevation (most people need it on the inner edge)
- If desired, scissor-trim for a custom fit
Wipe with damp cloth. Air dry completely before reuse
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using
- If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately
- If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.