No Rinse Shampoo - 8 oz
- Soft, Clean, Manageable Hair, Without Water
- Just apply, lather and towel dry
- Provides a warm, comfortable patient friendly bathing alternative
- Ready to use, absolutely no water necessary
- Easier on the care giver
- Eliminates slip & fall incidents
- Less bathing time required
- Reduces laundry & linen cost
- Hospital tested and approved
- No Rinse Shampoo is the comfortable, convenient and safe alternative to traditional shampoos
- pH balanced to be mild and non-irritating to the scalp, hair is left sparkling clean, odor free, soft and manageable
- Leaves hair fresh, clean and odor-free
- The ingredients in No Rinse Shampoo produce a cleansing action that enhances the hair's beauty and manageability
- Deionized Water , Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulfate , Propylene Glycol , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance , Citric Acid
- Apply generously until hair is completely wet
- Massage to a rich lather
- Immediately towel dry with an absorbent towel
- Repeat for heavily soiled hair
- No Rinse Shampoo can be used as often as necessary
Q1.Are products gluten free?
- Yes, all ingredients in No Rinse products are gluten free
- Apply No Rinse Shampoo until hair is completely wet.
- Massage into hair and thoroughly towel dry
- Yes. With its balanced pH you will find it perfectly safe
- All shampoos do this to some degree.
- No Rinse is pH balanced and color is affected much less than with many other shampoos. It's very mild
- Yes, No Rinse Shampoo can be used on all hair types
- Yes. First use a towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Then proceed to blow dry in a normal manner
- Yes, if hair is especially dirty or oily
- No Rinse Shampoo can be used everyday, if needed.
- Many people have used No Rinse Shampoo for a lifetime
- Rinse eyes with water should contact occur
- Yes, simply follow the directions of use as noted for humans
Note:Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product