Nature Made Garlic Tablets Odorless 100ct
- May help maintain cholesterol. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives
- No chemical solvents, yeast, starch or gluten
- Each tablet contains 500 mg concentrated garlic, the equivalent of 1,250 mg garlic bulb
- Two tablets equal 2,500 mg, or one clove of garlic, a commonly suggested daily dosage of garlic. Each tablet is coated for easy swallowing
- Nature Made Odor Controlled Garlic is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- No Artificial Flavors or Color Added
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch; Gluten Free
Suggested Use: Take one tablet two times daily with a meal. To ensure breath freshness, do not chew tablet.
There are no known drug classes that should be avoided with Garlic.
Potential interactions may occur with the following:
- Anticoagulants or antiplatelets, or any blood-thinning medications/agents affecting the ability of blood to clot. Combining garlic with blood thinning agents may increase risk of bleeding.
- Oral hypoglycemic drugs or other medications used to control blood sugar. Garlic may have an additive effect and lower blood sugar levels. Monitor blood sugar levels closely.
Garlic may alter the effectiveness of certain drugs metabolized by the liver’s cytochrome P450 enzyme system. Some common drugs in this category are:
- Anti-hypertensives or drugs to lower blood pressure
- Oral Contraceptives used to prevent pregnancy
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Anti-cancer drugs
If you are pregnant or nursing, or facing surgery, consult a health professional before taking this product.Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
- Store out of reach of children
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or facing surgery, consult a health professional before taking this product
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Customer Questions & Answers:
Side effects that may occur when using garlic may include any of the following: gastrointestinal disturbances, heartburn and flatulence in sensitive individuals. Contact dermatitis may also occur in rare cases
Garlic can be safely used when taking blood thinners, although the dose should be monitored due to the blood thinning effects of garlic. We suggest you discuss combining garlic with blood thinners with a physician prior to using
Nature Made herbal supplements are made to strict quality standards of purity, potency and release. Most products are produced without artificial colors or preservatives. The few products that do contain artificial colors will state this in the ingredient listing on the label
Yes. This manufacturing process is very effective for the garlic to retain its natural potency
Garlic is one of the most widely used herbal supplements because studies show it may help support normal blood cholesterol levels already within the normal range
Allicin is not an added ingredient. This is a naturally occurring active ingredient in garlic
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product