Medline Remedy Calazime Protectant Paste 4 oz (CASE OF 12)
- Remedy Olivamine Calazime Skin Protectant Paste has a higher viscosity (thickness) than other skin pastes
- Nourishes skin, helps treat and prevent diaper rash, wet and cracked skin
- Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin
- Menthol cools irritated skin and calms inflamed tissue
- Semi-breathable, long-lasting barrier protects torn or exposed skin against harmful stimuli
- Nourishes skin with amino acids, antioxidants and pain control ingredients
- Active ingredient:Menthol 0.2%,Zinc Oxide 20%
- Inactive ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Calamine, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Glycerine, Glycine, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Modified Corn Starch, Methylsulfonymethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, PEG-8, Pyridoxine HCI, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Water, White Petrolatum, Zea Mays Oil
- Cleanse skin with Remedy's 4-IN-1 Cleansing lotion or 4-IN-1 Body Cleanser
- Apply paste to area as needed
- For peri-G tubes, cleanse as above, apply thin layer and secure with drain sponge or product as directed
- For External Use Only
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds,on animal bites,on serious burns.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens,symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.