Gold Bond Medicated Body Powder - 10 Oz
- A little hot? A little sticky? Try a little shake, little tingle.
- Too bad GOLD BOND Medicated Original Strength Body Powder wasn’t around when they built the pyramids. They would have enjoyed the cool, dry comfort of our triple action relief. Fortunately, our formula of medically proven ingredients combined with the finest powder and essential oils came into existence in 1908. So it’s had plenty of time to soothe skin, absorb moisture, and stop itching for generations.
- After shower, bath or exercise, simply apply GOLD BOND Medicated Body Powder for deodorant protection and that cool, refreshing feeling. In addition to its triple action relief to cool, absorb, and relieve itch, it also temporarily relieves the pain and itching associated with:
- Minor cuts
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
Active Ingredients: Menthol (0.15%), Zinc Oxide (1%)
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Acacia, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol, Zinc Stearate (227-073)
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor. For best results dry skin thoroughly before applying.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. What is the difference between regular strength and extra strength GOLD BOND Medicated Body Powder?
- Extra Strength GOLD BOND Medicated Powder contains a higher level of the active ingredient menthol for active itch relief and extra cooling.
Q2. The bottle of GOLD BOND Powder appears to be under filled. Is it?
- No. Every bottle of GOLD BOND is uniformly filled and measured by weight, not volume. After the filling process, settling of the powder does occur during shipping. All of our products meet strict Quality Assurance standards.
Q3. Can I use GOLD BOND Medicated Powder or Cream on my pets?
- The Food & Drug Administration has not evaluated and approved the use of GOLD BOND on pets. We recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product