Duro-Med Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat
- Duro-Med Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat
- Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat
- Blow-molded bath seat with backrest
- Our exclusive easy to assemble bath safety products provide safety and comfort in the bathroom
- Slip-resistant tips
- Comfortable, contoured, blow-molded plastic seat features non-slip textured surface
- Height is adjustable to allow for a variety of users
- Designed for ease and safety in the tub or shower
- Seat effortlessly slides side to side minimizing physical strain on user and caregiver
- Constructed of a durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- Blow-molded plastic seat and back with textured, non-slip surface. Cut-out is easily removed for perineal washing access
- Features adjustable legs with suction-cup, slip-resistant tips
- Nylon strap locks and holds seat in place during transfers and bathing
- Hook and loop style seat belt helps provide additional safety
- Seat height: adjusts from 19in to 23in in 1in increments
- Seat width: 19in, seat depth 15in
- Weight Capacity : 400 lbs
- Tool Free Assembly
Customer Questions & Answers:
Can you make it left or right sided?
Yes, you can make it left or right sided. When you put it together, you determine which way the seat faces which is what determines whether it is left or right sided.
How does the seat lock?
Yes... on both ends
The seat does not look very soft or comfortable. Is it hard plastic or is it suitable for longer term sitting without risk of pressure sores?
It is hard plastic. The sliding bench is not meant for long-term sitting. It's intended only for use during a bath
Can it also be used over a commode?
It is not designed for that
What keeps the chair from moving ? Do the legs have suction cups?
Husband Russ responding. No, it has like crutch or cane tips. With 2 legs in the shower you can sit on the bench, slide the seat into the shower. No slip. There's a plastic safety clip at each end of the bench to fasten the seat so it won't move. Unhook the clip, slide in, fasten the other clip and proceed. Unhook to slide out
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product