Drive Medical Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter Clip Style
Portable, non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SP02) and pulse rate. For home and hospital use. Not for continuously monitoring. The 18705 requires no routine calibration or maintenance other than replacement of batteries. Uses two ' AAA ' batteries.
Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
The product is small in volume, light in weight and convenient for carrying.
Power consumption of the product is low and the two originally equipped AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hours.
Low voltage warning will be indicated in visual window when battery voltage is low that normal operation of Oximeter might be influenced.
The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for longer than 8 seconds.
OLED display. SPO2 display range 0-99%
- PR display range: 30-254 BPM
- PR display mode: bar graph
- Data update time: < 15 s
- Red: 660nm
- Infrared: 940nm 4.3 Battery life Two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries could be continuously operated as long as 30 hours.
- Resolution: ±1% for SPO2 and ±1BPM for Pulse rate
- Measurement Accuracy: SPO2: 70%--99%, ±3%; =70% no definition.
- PR: 30235 BPM, ± 2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30-99 bpm and 2% during the pulse rate range of 100-254 bpm
- It is equipped with a function switch, through which the Oximeter can be powered off in case no finger is the Oximeter longer than 8 seconds.
- Outline dimension: Length: 58mm Width: 32mm Height: 34mm Weight: 50g (including two AAA batteries)
- Environment requirements: Operation Temperature: 5-40? Storage Temperature: -20-70? Humidity : 15%-80% in operation <93% in storage Declaration: EMC of this product comply with IEC60601-1-2 standard
One Instruction Manual