- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.