Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions
- Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to help prevent ball of foot pain.
- Their ultra-thin design prevents toe scrunch and allows them to fit comfortably in any shoe.
- Helps prevent ball of foot pain and offers all-day comfort!
- Provides cushioning and absorbs shock
- Small size prevents toe scrunch
- Prevents feet from sliding forward
- Discreet cushion with adhesive to stay firmly in place
- Removable without damage to your shoes
- Available in: One size fits all
- Fits comfortably in: All women's shoes
- Wipe inside of shoe clean; remove plastic backing
- Place cushion in forefoot of shoe with straight edge below toes, gel waves down
- Replace after 6 months or at the first sign of wear
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does these fit in platform pumps? How thick are they?
- Yes. They're about 1/8" thick.Very comfortable.
Q2. How many pieces total in the package, and what are they?
- Each one is a set of two. That's one piece per shoe. These are meant for the ball of your foot to add a little cushion when you wear high heels.
Q3. Does it fit size 5 heels?
- Yes, It fits all shoe sizes.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product