Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion 4Oz Itch Relief Hydrocortisone
- DermarestEczema Medicated Lotion with hydrocortisone and zinc complex is specially formulated to relieve the symptoms associated with eczema.
- This non-greasy and fragrance-free lotion provides immediate, 24 hour itch relief and soothes dry skin. Dermatologist Tested.
- Trust Dermarestfor fast, lasting eczema symptom relief.
Temporary relief of itching associated with: minor skin irritations, inflammation due to eczema, and rashes.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have used any other hydrocortisone product.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Hydrocortisone 1%
- Purified water, propylene glycol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, aleurites moluccana seed oil, zinc PCA, panthenol, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, rheum palmatum root/stalk extract, cyclohexasiloxane, cycopentasiloxane, xanthan gum, disodium edetate, sodium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. Why should I use Dermarest?
- Dermarest products have been formulated to provide maximum-strength relief from the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
- Our products are fragrance-free, color-free, irritation-free and won’t stain so they can be used on sensitive skin.
- When used regularly, Dermarest Psoriasis products can often help prevent recurrence of symptoms.
Q2. What makes Dermarest different?
- Dermarest products are different because they use unique skin moisturizers with Zinc PCA Complex.
Q3. Can I use Dermarest on my face?
- Yes, Dermarest Psoriasis products can be used on the face–taking care to avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on the lips or around the mouth as the product should not be swallowed.
Q4. Can children use Dermarest?
- Dermarest products are specially formulated to be gentle and non-irritating to sensitive skin and can be used on children over 2 years of age.
- Be sure to supervise children when using the product.
Q5. What is eczema?
- Eczema is a non-contagious skin condition. It most often begins in childhood, before age 5. Some people outgrow it, some unfortunately do not.
- In mild cases of eczema, skin can be dry, hot and itchy. In more severe cases, the skin can be cracked, raw and bleeding.
Q6. How can I manage eczema?
- An effective skin care routine is important and varies from person to person-what works well for one person may not work for someone else.
- Moisturizing creams and lotions, such as Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion or Dermarest Medicated Moisturizer, help keep the skin hydrated. T
- opical steroids reduce inflammation. Oral steroids are prescribed for severe outbreaks.
- Other treatments may include antihistamines to reduce inflammation and itching, Ultra Violet light treatment, and stronger medications in cases of severe eczema
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion 4Oz is a top selling product.