ConvaTec AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipes, box of 50 wipes
- Gently remove all adhesives including skin barriers, tapes and hydrocolloid dressings.
- ConvaTec AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipes Features Effectively removes adhesive residue from skin that can effect wear time
- A non-irritating, formulation that provides two products in one an adhesive remover and a skin emollient.
- Emollient-rich formula helps to leave skin feeling supple, soft and smooth.
- For the gentle removal of all adhesives, including skin barriers, tapes and hydrocolloid dressings.
- Iso-alcohol-free adhesive remover
- Convenient and disposable
- Gently removes adhesives
- Gently lift a corner of the skin barrier or tape.
- Wipe the adhesive remover towelette between the skin and the skin barrier or tape, gently peeling the skin barrier or tape back while continuing to wipe.
- Cleanse the skin around the stoma with mild soap that is free of oils and creams.
- Rinse the area well with clear water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply the new skin barrier/pouch. Use an AllKare® Adhesive Remover
- Wipe on the skin around the stoma with each skin barrier change or as needed.
- Alcohols benzoate,6-ditert-butyl-p-cresol ,4 Dichloro benzyl alcohol, Ethoxylated alkylaryl alcohol-coconut diethanolamide ,1 Methyl 4 isopropenyl 1 cyclohexene lemon limonene,Petroleum distillateTowelette(polypropylene/cellulose non woven fabric)
Customer Questions and Answers:Q1. Does this product contain acetone?
- No, This product does not contain acetone.
- Yes, it leaves an oily residue, this is what helps remove the adhesive to begin with.
- You just have to wipe the area with a wet washcloth to remove the oil.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product