Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test - 3 ea
- Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that counts down to the result
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming.
- Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words.
- The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately.
- Superior Floodguard technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device.
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.
Benefits of Using the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown
- The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
- The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard help prevent user error during testing
- The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
- Test up to 5 days before your missed period1
How to use ClearblueDIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown
- Before you begin Please always read the instructions carefully before use.
- If you're testing early, use the first urine of the day.
- When you're ready to test, remove the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test stick immediately.
- Taking the test
- Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only; or you can collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container then place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine for 20 seconds only.
- You may wish to replace the cap and lay the test stick flat.
- Wait for the result
- The Smart Countdown will now be shown on the display so you know the test is working. Each segment will appear flashing in sequence to show the test is progressing.
- Read your result
- Your result will appear within 3 minutes, and some results may be shown in as little as 1 minute the Smart Countdown will progress more quickly in this case.
- A 'Pregnant' result will remain on the display for up to 6 months.
- A 'Not Pregnant' result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. How does a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test work?
- When you become pregnant, your body produces the pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotrophin(hCG). The amount of hCG in your body doubles approximately every 2 – 3 days, and reaches a maximum at around 7 – 12 weeks into the pregnancy. It stays at a higher than normal level for the rest of the pregnancy, and for up to 3 weeks after giving birth. The level of hCG can be elevated above normal levels for up to 9 weeks if you have had a miscarriage or a termination. To see an explanation of how the level of hCG changes in pregnancy click on the link.
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test works by detecting the pregnancy hormone in your urine and is over 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due1. You can use it up to 4 days before your expected period2 but if you get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, you should test again when your period is due. The levels of pregnancy hormone in your urine may not be high enough to be detected yet.
- With a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test, an optical reader encased in the Test Stick interprets the result for you and shows your result in words: ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’.
- The ClearblueDigital Pregnancy Test is quick and easy to use, and produces a result within 3 minutes.
Q2. How accurate is a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
- Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate when used from the day of your expected period1.
Q3. When can I use a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
- Clearblue recommends that you test from the day your period is due. However, Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test can be used can be used as early as 4 days before your expected period. If you test before your period is due and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant but that your hormone level is still not high enough for the test to detect.
- In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test gave the following results: 51% of women received a ‘Pregnant’ result 4 days early, 82% of women 3 days early, 90% of women two days early and 95% of women 1 day early.
Q4. I used a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test and the result was ‘Pregnant’ but my period has now started. What does this mean?
- Clearblue is more than 99% accurate when used from the day of your expected period1.
- If you have a ‘pregnant’ result, it is possible that you later find that you are not pregnant due to natural loss which can occur in the early stages.
- If you have had a termination or a miscarriage within the last 9 weeks, the levels of hCG in your body could give you a false ‘Pregnant’ result. If you have taken fertility medications that contain hCG within the last 14 days, those can also give you a false ‘Pregnant’ result.
- If you are taking any medication, it’s advisable to check the instructions or discuss it with your doctor. If your result was ‘Pregnant’ and you have any bleeding, we recommend going to see your doctor.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product