ChapStick Medicated Lip Balm
- Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStickMedicated is all about.
- It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips
- Contains camphor, cooling menthol and phenol to relieve pain
- Soothes, hydrates and helps heal severely chapped lips
- Soothes and cools sore lips
Active Ingredients: Camphor (1%) (External Analgesic), Menthol (0.6%) (External Analgesic), Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant), Phenol (0.5%) (External Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenyl Methicone, Propylparaben, Wax
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. HOW DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM WORK TO PREVENT CHAPPED LIPS?
- The product forms a barrier to prevent moisture loss and to protect lips from the drying effects of cold weather and wind, which may cause chapping. It also softens the skin to restore suppleness to the lips.
Q2. DO CHAPSTICK PRODUCTS CONTAIN TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, SESAME SEEDS, AND/OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?
- Certain products do contain ingredients derived from sunflower seeds and tree nuts, for more information and to find out about specific products
Q3. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO SIDES OF CHAPSTICK HYDRATION LOCK DAY & NIGHT?
- The Day formula in ChapStick Hydration Lock Day & Night is a skin protectant/sunscreen and contains SPF 12 to help protect lips by day. The Night formula contains tamanu oil, natural butters and antioxidants to replenish your lips by night.
Q4. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO SIDES OF CHAPSTICK HYDRATION LOCK MOISTURIZE & RENEW?
- The Moisturize formula in ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew smooths and reduces the appearance of fine lines. The Renew formula contains natural butters like Shea and Mango to instantly condition and soften lips.
Q5. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY ASPARTAME?
Q6. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY FISH DERIVATIVES?
Q7. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY LACTOSE?
Q8. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY OATS, RYE OR BARLEY?
Q9. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY PORK DERIVATIVES?
Q10. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY SULFITES?
Q11. DOES CHAPSTICK LIP BALM CONTAIN ANY YEAST?
Q12. ARE ANY INGREDIENTS DERIVED FROM ANIMAL SOURCES? WHAT IS THE SOURCE?
- Certain ChapStick products contain lanolin, which comes from sheep, and white wax, which comes from bees.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product