Cast Bandage Shower Cover Sleeve For Leg or Arm
- Acu-Life Shower Sleeve provides a safe, easy and effective method to keeps injuries dry.
- Acu-Life Shower Sleeve comes in one size, fits all.
- Protects hand, arm, knee, foot or leg. .
- Can be used to protect - cuts, post-surgical incisions, burns, casts, abrasions, IV and PICC lines.
- Slip injured arm or leg into the Shower Sleeve.
- Push in button and pull drawstring to the tension needed.
- Adjust to ensure moisture does not penetrate seal.
- injury should be completely covered by Shower Sleeve and both ends sealed tight to the skin prior to entering shower.
- be careful not to over-tighten especially if you/patient has known or suspected circulation problems.
If you/ patient needs to completely cover a hand or foot:
- Select the end that will not be sealed tight to the skin.
- Push in button and pull the drawstring tight to form a closed tip.
- Twist the tip in a clockwise direction.
- Secure closesure by knotting the drawstring.
- After showering, hang the Shower Sleeve to air dry for next use.
- Plastic bags can cause suffocation.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not permit children to play with product and do not use in or near cribs, playpens, or carriages.
- Acu life Shower Sleeve is not designed to be submerged into water.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1:Can we use this Shower Sleeve for by Broken Arm?
- Yes, It cannot be imursed in the water but as long as you don't put it under the water it is fine for protecting the cast from splashes etc.
Q2. Can this Shower Sleeve Reusable?
Q3. Does it comes in different size?
- One size fits all.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.