Carex Sitz Bath
- The Sitz Bath was designed to provide hygiene for patients recovering from episiotomies, hemorrhoids and other conditions in the genital and anal areas.
- Features a convenient on/off flow control clip. Fits all standard toilets.
- Ideal for use in hemorrhoid treatment, episiotomy recovery and other conditions in the anal and genital areas
- Features a convenient on/off flow control clip
- Fits all standard toilets
- Not for use in autoclave
- Product Dims (h x w x d) 4.25" x 14.5" x 15"
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. What kind of plastic is this made of?
- Semi rigid, sturdier than the basins issued by hospitals.
Q2. Will this item fit an oval toilet?
- It fits almost all standard toilet.
Q3. Does sitz bath be used in the bathtub?
- No it sits right on the commode. You raise the lid sit it on the commode rim put the lid back down. Sit on the commode hook everything up like the directions say & your ready too go. Doesn't take long if your using right after a rectum surgery make sure the water as warm as you can handle it not hot but very warm. Really helps with pain & brusing.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product