Blink N Clean Lens Drop 15ml
- Helps prevent annoying protein film buildup
- Remove particulate material that can cause irritation and discomfort
- Promotes lens cleanliness during wear
- Lubricates and rewets contact lenses
- Allows patients to wear their lenses more comfortably for longer periods of time
For your patients whose lifestyles include:
- Frequent outdoor activity
- Active lifestyle
- Work outdoors or in dusty/dirty environments
- Frequent exposure to air pollution
For your patients who experience:
- Cloudy, hazy, or blurry vision
- Dirty, oily, or filmy lenses
- Foreign body sensation
- Heavy protein deposits
Only COMPLETEBlink-N-CleanLens Drops contains a unique blend of gentle-to-the-eye surfactants in a tear-like formula that conveniently cleans, clears, and keeps lenses feeling comfortable. Through a dual-cleansing formula, it prevents annoying protein film buildup and removes particulate material that can cause irritation and discomfort. COMPLETE Blink-N-Cleanlens drops provide fast and convenient in-eye lens cleaning.
- COMPLETEBLINK-N-CLEANLens Drops removed 45% more surface protein from etafilcon frequent replacement lenses than ClerzPlus Lens Drops.1+
Following simulated in-eye treatment of human-worn lenses, the solutions were then analyzed by UV spectroscopy to determine the amount of protein removed.
- COMPLETEBLINK-N-CLEANremoved 85% more surface protein from silicone hydrogel extended wear lenses than ClerzPlus Lens Drops.
- The clinical significance of these studies has not been determined
- Recommend COMPLETEBLINK-N CLEANfor convenient in-eye lens cleaning and more comfortable lens wear
1. Prather W. Powell C, Vehige J. Spectroscopic methods for quantifying surface proteing accumulation on human worn contact lenses and subsequent protein removal in simulated in-eye use of lens rewetter products. IOVS, 2001; 42(4):S595
2. Clerz is a trademark of Alcon (Puerto Rico) Inc.
Usage and Directions:
- To lubricate and rewet your lenses to help prevent and remove protein build-up, apply one or two drops to each eye, up to four times per day, then blink several times.
- If you require more frequent in-the-eye use of COMPLETEBlink-N-CleanLens Drops to maintain comfortable lens wear, this may signify a condition that should be evaluated by your eye care practitioner
- COMPLETEBlink-N-CleanLens Drops is a sterile, isotonic, buffered, preserved solution. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium chloride, preserved with polyhexamethylene biguanide 0.0001%, tromethamine as an emulsifier and buffer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as a lubricant, tyloxapol as a surfactant, and edetate disodium as a chelating agent. This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal and no other mercury containing ingredients.
Precautions & contraindications
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in COMPLETEBlink-N-CleanLens Drops, do not use this product.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product