Biotrue Multi-purpose Solution 4oz
- Biotrue helps make wearing contact lenses easier on your eyes
- Biotrue is formulated to work like your eyes.
- By studying how the eye naturally works to clean, hydrate, and keep itself healthy,
- Bausch + Lomb developed a unique and innovative solution to provide outstanding care for soft contact lenses.
- Biotrue goes beyond cleaning by bringing together three bio-inspired innovations:
- Has a lubricant found naturally in your eyes
- Matches the pH of healthy tears
- Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active
- Biotrue provides superior disinfection:
- Biotrue combines a dual disinfection system with the unique bio-inspired attributes of a pH equal to healthy tears and protein management, to provide unsurpassed disinfection.
- Biotrue provides up to 20 hours of moisture in every drop:
- Biotrue hydrates contact lenses in a way that eyes stay hydrated- by utilizing hyaluronan (HA), a lubricant found throughout the body.
- Biotrue matches the pH of healthy tears:
- Eyes that are healthy continually create the perfect environment.
- That's why Biotrue is uniquely formulated to match the pH of healthy tears-maintaining the eye's natural condition and enabling optimal activation of our dual disinfectants.
- Biotrue keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active as they are naturally in the eye
- Proteins in their native state act as the eye's inborn germ-fighters, carrying out antimicrobial activities on their own.
- Proteins that are denatured have lost their structure due to factors such as external stresses. Biotrue lifts and removes denatured proteins.
- Hyaluronan, Sulfobetaine, Poloxamine, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.00013%), Polyquaternium (0.0001%)
- You may store your lenses up to a maximum of 30 days in the unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, you need to follow the cleaning and disinfecting steps prior to lens insertion.
- Failure to discard solution from lens case after each use or use of water to care for your lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision. See enclosed instructions for additional important safety information.
- Do not use a heat disinfection regimen. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Always discard solution from lens case after each use
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Store solution at room temperature
- Use before expiration date printed on the carton and bottle
- Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening
- Keep out of each of children
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can you store lenses in them for a short time, like an hour, without them burning your eyes when you put them back in?
- It's multi-purpose. You store them overnight in this solution. Or even days at a time.
Q2. What is the expiration date?
- exp date is 1 year from maufacture date.
Q3. is this for hard or soft lenses?
- Both Soft and Hard Lenses.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.