Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, .015-Ounce Single-Use Vials in 28-Count Boxes
- Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is an advanced tear substitute especially formulated and packaged for persistent dry eye conditions requiring frequent therapy.
- Studies show that Bion Tears is the preferred choice of patients (Sjogren's syndrome) and physicians (corneal specialists) over four other brands.
- Moreover, Bion Tears has been clinically proven to be significantly more comfortable then Refresh Plus.
- Soothing relief for serious dry eye. Preservative-free.
Active Ingredients: Dextran (70) (0.1%) (Lubricant), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (2910) (0.3%) (Lubricant)
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Water (Purified), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid (and/or), Sodium Hydroxide (and/or), Carbon Dioxide (to adjust pH)
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, completely twist off tab. Do not pull off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Throw away container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard. All four containers within a pouch must be used within four days of opening the pouch.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. Which company devoloped Bion Tear drops?
- ALCON Laboratories
- No, you cannot use Bion Tears for your contact lens.
Q3. Can be this used for red eyeness?
- this product is made to reduce mild or moderate dry-eyeness
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product