Bell-Horn Mastectomy Arm Sleeve 20-30mmHg
- Mastectomy armsleeves are intended to help manage edema (swelling) in the arm, often due to post mastectomy, chemo and radiological treatments.
- 20-30 mmHg compression provides firm compression and should be used in cases of moderate to severe lymphedema and where your doctor or therapist recommends 20-30 mmHg graduated compression.
- Help to manage limb swelling
- Non-constricting top and wrist
- Provides exceptional comfort and support
- Fiber Content: Microfiber Nylon 75%, Spadex 25% , Latex Free
Avg Compression in mmHg:
- Wrist 27 mmHg,
- forearm 19 mmHg
- Bicep 16 mmHg.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product