Backaid Back Relief, Aspirin Free Pill - 28 Tablets
MANUFACTURER: ALVA-AMCO PHARMACOL COS.INC
- 1000 mg. Strong per Dose.
- Aspirin Free.
- Caffeine Free.
- backaid max Won''t Cause Drowsiness. For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains including those affecting the back, legs, joints and related discomforts due to muscle strain, spasms or overexertion, as well as to help reduce periodic excess water retention for relief of pressure-caused discomforts. Aspirin free, maximum strength BACKAID Pills are serious medicine for the relief of often troublesome back, leg and joint aches and pains... relief regular strength pain relievers may not provide... and BACKAID Pills won''t cause drowsiness.
- Active Ingredients:Per Pill: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Pamabrom 25 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:Calcium Sulfate; Corn Starch; Croscarmellose Sodium; D&C Yellow #10 Lake; Dicalcium Phosphate; FD&C Yellow #6 Lake; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Magnesium Oxide; Magnesium Silicate; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Mineral Oil; Polyethylene Glycol; Potassium Gluconate; Silica; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; Titanium Dioxide.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Adults: two (2) pills with a full glass of water every 6 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 4 doses (8 pills) in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Ask a doctor before use if you are under 18 years of age. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: taking for pain for more than ten consecutive days; taking for fever for more than three consecutive days; pain or fever persists or gets worse; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.