Arthritis Hot Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Cream 3 oz
- Hours of relief from minor arthritis pain. Greaseless; Stainless.
- Arthritis Hot Pain Relief Cream is a quick acting, pain relief heating rub.
- Apply generously to affected area.
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more than 4 times daily.
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before using.
- If condition worsens, or if pain persists for more than 7 days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age; on wounds, damaged, broken (open) or irritated skin, or if excessive irritation develops; with a heating pad.
- Before using any medication, read all label information.
- Keep carton. It contains important information.
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product