Aquacare Cream 10% Urea 2.5oz
- Aqua Care contains 10% Urea. Ordinary moisturizing creams sit on top of your skin.
- Aqua Care is different. Formulated to be absorbed quickly, active ingredient, urea penetrates the surface of your skin.
- Aqua Care does more; it both restores lost moisture and softens dry, rough skin.
- Dermatologist-recommended Aqua Care is effective medication for dry skin relief.
Active Ingredients:Urea 10%
Inactive Ingredients:Purified Water, Cetyl Esters, DEA-Oleth-3, Phosphate, Petrolatum, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Glycerin, Lanolin Oil, Mineral Oil (and) Lanolin Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
- Apply 2 or 3 times daily to areas of need or as directed by a physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature (59°-86°F).
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. How does Aqua Care cream works in my skin?
- Aqua Care cream absorbed quickly, active ingredient, urea penetrates the surface of your skin. it both restores lost moisture and softens dry, rough skin.
Q2. Does this cream useful for dry patches of skin?
- Yes, Aqua Care cream is particularly useful for dry patches of skin.
Q3. Does it work on my Dry hands?
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product
Apply 2 or 3 times daily to areas of need or as directed by a physician. Store at controlled room temperature (59°-86°F).