Americaine Benzocaine Topical Anesthetic Spray
- Maximum Strength “Hospital Formula” contains 20% benzocaine to quickly provide relief from the pain and itching from minor cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburns, insect bits, or minor skin irritations.
- Americaine provides the highest level of benzocaine pain relief available without a prescription.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:Minor cuts, Scrapes, Minor burns and Insect bites.
- Shake can well, hold 6" to 12" from affected area; spray liberally.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Active ingredients: (in each tablet) Purpose
- Benzocaine 20% Topical Anesthetic
- Polyethylene glycol 300
Propellant: Isobutane, normal butane, propane
- For external use only
- Flammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms do not get better, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms occur or increase
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other Information
- Store at room temperature 15°– 25°C (59°– 77°F).
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. What is the percentage of benzocaine content in this item?
- Contains 20% benzocaine.
Q2. Does it cures sores on leg?
- Yes, It cures and can be used for sores.
Q3. Does it reviels burnt pain immedietly?
- Americaine Benzocaine Topical Anesthetic Spray Temporarily relieves burnt pain.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product