Alpha-Betic For Diabetic Health Multi-Vitamin Caplet 30ct
- Nutritional support for glucose metabolism and antioxidant protection*
- Contains clinical doses of 23 essential nutrients plus Lutein and Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Convenient one-caplet daily dosage
- Clinical evidence supporting the fact that people impacted by diabetes should take a multivitamin continues to grow.
- The study ?Multiple Micro-Nutrient Deficiency in the Diet of Type-2 Diabetic Subjects?, published in Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research, revealed that type-2 diabetics often incur multiple micronutrient deficiencies (MMD). alpha betic Multi-Vitamin contains clinical doses of 23 vitamins, minerals and co-enzymes to provide the nutrients that help restore deficiencies often experienced by diabetics.
- What sets the alpha betic multivitamin apart from other brands is that it is carefully formulated so that there are no mega doses of any nutrient and excludes ingredients, such as copper, that can be contraindicated for people with diabetes.
Why It Works
Alpha betic Multi-Vitamin boasts a host of health-enhancing nutrients, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins that combat degenerative diseases and help the body function at optimal levels. Here is a list of all the essentials found in Alpha Betic Multi-Vitamin.
Alpha Lipoic Acid ,Lutein ,ANTIOXIDANTS,Vitamin A ,Vitamin C ,Vitamin E ,Selenium ,VITAMINS,Thiamin (Vitamin B1) ,Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ,Niacin (Vitamin B3) ,Vitamin B6. ,Folic Acid. ,Vitamin B12
Iodine.,Manganese ,Zinc ,Chromium ,Magnesium ,Vanadium ,Calcium
How To Take
Take one caplet daily
alpha betic multivitamin contains no Sugar, Flavors, Salt, Yeast, Barley, Gluten, Wheat Corn, Dairy Products, Milk Derivatives or Preservatives.