Alli Weight Loss Aid Refill
FDA approved non-prescription weight loss aid.
Helps you lose more weight than dieting alone.
The Refill Pack includes:
- Read Me First brochure
- Up to 40 day supply (120 capsules)
How is this Refill Pack different than the Starter Pack?
If this is your first Alli program purchase, you need to buy the starter pack. This refill pack is designed for people who are already using Alli and have previously purchased the Starter Pack.
Use: For weight loss in overweight adults, 18 year and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet.
For more information and to learn more about Alli, visit us at MyAlli.com
Alli is potentially eligible for FSA reimbursement when medically necessary; check with your plan administrator for eligibility requirements.
- Read the enclosed brochure for other important information
- Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before starting any exercise program.
- To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if you weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height.
- For overweight adults 18 years and older:
- Take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat
- Do not take more than 3 capsules daily
- Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months.
- If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program.
- If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program.
- take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.
- Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- Protect drug from excessive light, humidity and temperatures over 30°C (86°F)
|Height ||Weight |
|4' 10" ||129 lbs. |
|4' 11" ||133 lbs. |
|5' 0" ||138 lbs. |
|5' 1" ||143 lbs. |
|5' 2" ||147 lbs. |
|5' 3" ||152 lbs. |
|5' 4" ||157 lbs. |
|5' 5" ||162 lbs. |
|5' 6" ||167 lbs. |
|5' 7" ||172 lbs. |
|5' 8" ||177 lbs. |
|5' 9" ||182 lbs. |
|5' 10" ||188 lbs. |
|5' 11" ||193 lbs. |
|199 lbs. |
|6' 1" ||204 lbs. |
|6' 2" ||210 lbs. |
|6' 3" ||216 lbs. |
|6' 4" ||221 lbs. |
|6' 5" ||227 lbs. |
|Active Ingredients: Orlistat (60 mg) (Weight loss aid) |
Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
Organ transplant alert:
- Do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules.
Do not use:
- If you are taking cyclosporine
- If you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- If you are not overweight
Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had
- gallbladder problems
- kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking warfarin (blood thinning medicine), or are taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
- taking other weight loss prodcuts
When using this product
- Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
- Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat.
- Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get:
- Gas with oily spotting
- Loose stools
- More frequent stools that may be hard to control
- Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
- For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The bottle of capsules has a foil seal under the cap imprinted with the words "sealed for your protection". each individiual capsules is sealed with a dark blue band around the center of the capsule. Do not use this product if any of these tamper-evident features are missing, torn or broken.