ActivOn Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Arthritis
- ActivOn Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Arthritis
- New - Ultra Strength Arthritis: Applied directly where it hurts
- The makers of Head On, the headache medication applied directly to the forehead, now bring you a powerful new pain reliever.
- Deep Penetrating, Effective Pain Relief, Anytime, Anywhere
No one knows it's there but you!
- Easy to use
- Easy to carry
- No unpleasant odor
- Invisible upon application
- Convenient applicator
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Active Ingredients: Histamine Dihydrochloride (0.025%) (Topical Analgesic), Menthol (4.127%) (Topical Analgesic)
- Inactive Ingredients: Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Menthyl Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Steareth 21, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water
For External Use Only
Do not use
- otherwise than as directed
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- with a heating pad
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated
- do not share this product with anyone
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Keep away from heat. Store between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F)
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.